Equipment failure due to moisture damage has major cost implications for OEMS and machine builders but is easily avoided.
Installing solid-state dehumidifiers protects sensitive equipment from moisture damage both during and after warranty. They protect your brand and reputation, and avoidable warranty call-outs.
Developed by a leading global manufacturer, Rosahl is an electric micro-dehumidifier. It protects sensitive electronics and photonics from moisture and condensation damage. It uses a compact solid polymer electrolyte (SPE) membrane for long-term maintenance-free drying. It is suitable for a enclosure volumes from 250 ml up to 4m³ (140 cu ft).
- Compact size
- No moving parts
- Solid-state membrane
- Long operating life
- Robust performance
- Reduces humidity by electrolysis
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Fits enclosures sizes from 250ml to 8m³
- Vibration free, silent operation
- High reliability with low energy footprint
- Suitable for hard to access equipment
- Operates from -20° C to +50° C
- No liquid water involved
- No maintenance, draining or cleaning
Rosahl from Westside
- Tens years’ specialist application support
- Consultancy service
- Complementary products
- Proven reliability
- 100% QC tested
Rosahl works using electrolysis
Rosahl uses a specialised ionic membrane like that found in fuel cells, chemical engineering, water improvement and similar industrial processes. It works as an ionic pump to move humidity into or out of a sealed enclosure. When a 3 Volt D.C. charge is applied to the solid-state membrane, the moisture dissociates into hydrogen ions (H+) and oxygen. The hydrogen ions migrate through the membrane to be discharged outside the enclosure where they react with oxygen in the air to form water vapour.
- Laser processing systems
- LED lighting
- Medical and x-ray equipment
- Precision equipment storage cabinets
- Museum displays and exhibition cabinets
- Protecting sensitive opto and electronic devices
- Storage of hygroscopic materials
- Infrared spectrographs
- Control panels
Here are a few ways to get in touch with us:
Call: +44 (0)203 286 8189
or simply fill in the form and we will get back to you shortly.
Westside International Ltd
Registered in England
Registration No. 4018025
VAT No. 768327395