Using a power supply unit (PSU) with the correct characteristics is important for the reliable operation of the Rosahl membranes. Constant current limiting PSUs are recommended, although foldback PSUs can be used. provided the output voltage does not fall below 2V DC during overload conditions: hiccup mode PSUs are not suitable. Please discuss the PSU performance with your preferred supplier.
Rosahl switching power supplies
We are able to supply range of low-cost open board type (un-enclosed) PSUs suitable for use with Rosahl membranes.Optional cable harnesses are also available. Input and output connectors are from the VH Series manufactured by Company JST, and are widely available: the models are indicated in the table below. Alternatively incoming and outgoing cable harnesses are available with 400mm tails.
– Rosahl open board type power supply: CE; UL; RoHS compliant as follows:
– Conduction noise: EN55022 Class B; FCC Part15-B Class B, VCCI Class B,
– Safety standards: EN60950-1 certificate;UL60950-1, CSA60950-1,
– CE marking (low voltage directive) self-declared
– RoHS directive compliant
– Input voltage 85-264V 50/60Hz
|50W x 105L x 21H @ 73g||BWS3.3SX-U1A
|50W x 125L x 22H @ 95g||BWM3.3SX-U1A|
|56W x 133L x 26H @ 135g||BWT3.3SX-U1A|
|M-10J1R||56W x 195L x 31.6H @ 210g||BWB3.3SX-U1A|
|Optional cable harness|
The cable harness includes input and output terminals with 400mm cables